Anne Curtis Slapped John Lloyd Cruz

Drunk Anne slapped John Lloyd when she hosted a friend's bachelorette party at a bar in The Fort, Taguig.

I know a lot of you would ask, "What happened?"

Here's the story according to JR Isaac which was published in Pep.ph...
It was a typical Friday night when Isaac went hanging-out with his friends. When he's waiting for his drink with a friend, they heard someone shouting from behind. "Who's banging my door???" 

They turned around  and they saw Anne stepping out of the toilet. Then, Anne slapped him, a friend, and John Lloyd. Isaac even remembered Anne called John Lloyd an addict. 

According to Isaac, Anne screamed with finger pointing to Phoemela Baranda saying, "I can buy you, your friends, and this club!".


I know all of us have different opinions or point of view. For me, it's ok, it so happen that she's a public figure that's why it became a big issue. Yes, maybe because I like Anne this is why I commented like this, and I gave her this break she deserve. On the other hand, I am proud of her because after the incident, she made an effort to apologise, not only to the person she hurt, but also to her fans. 


photo credit: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: