Wowowillie... Again?

I still remember when the days when I am fond watching Willie Revillame's noon time show in ABS- CBN. However, I got annoyed and started not to watch his shows when there was an issue between him and the said network. Feeling ko kasi eh medyo yumabang sya. 

I have nothing against Willie. I know he has the heart to help. Maybe pangit lang yung approach nya. 

So when I've read that Willie is thinking to revive his show, Wowowillie, I said, "Bakit? Anung meron?" Para kasing hindi pa sya natuto. He has been with 2 different networks. Though I forgot what really happened when he aired in TV 5 and they stop airing the show, I think it's a good decision. ;)

According to his interview with Pep.ph, he's planning to revive the show early next year. Pinag-aaralan pa DAW kasi nya kung saan maraming makakapanood ng programang balak nyang gawin. Eh as as we all know, the theme and concept would be the same...onting bola sa host, "Bigyan ng jacket yan at 5 thousand pesos!!!" So the only question hanging would be...saang network na naman kaya sya pupunta??

Of course I wish god luck and God bless. I know he has good intentions, wag nga lang sana masyaong lumaki ang ulo...

photo credit: pep.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: