New Work Schedule

Starting Monday, Nov. 25, 2013, I'll have new work a schedule... 11x4: 10:00pm to 9:00am and my restdays would be Thursday, Sunday, and Monday.

photo credit: content.time.com
What's in it for me?
The Pros
1. I'll have an additional restday which means more time to spend with family. 
2. I don't have work during the days we're receiving a big volume of calls. 
3. I don't need to ride a jeep or cab on my way work since LRT is still open when I go and come home from work. 
4. I'll still have a full-time income even I come to work 4 days in a week only.

The Cons
1. I'll have less time each day for sleep. 
2. Tiresome both mentally and physically.
3. Long work hours make it difficult for after-work activities.
4. During work days, it would be difficult to locate adequate child-support care.

I've been with the business for 7 years, and I think this is the first time I'll have an 11x4 shift, 11 hours in 4 days in a week. And my pros and cons shows balance right now, but I'll definitely update it once I've tested the waters. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: