Miriam Quiambao's Purity Pledge With Ardy Roberto

Miriam Quiambao, beauty queen, posted a photo of the pledge via Instagram on October 28. 

Photo courtesy of PEP.ph

“Let it be known that I, Ardy Roberto a.k.a. 'Mr. Pogi (Handsome),’ and I, Miriam Quiambao, a.k.a. 'Ms. U', vow before God to protect each other's purity from this day onwards until the day, by God's grace that we are wed. Therefore, we shall not engage in any act that shall ignite sexual desires or passions prematurely, such as passionate kissing (lips-to-lips), pheromone sniffing or foreplay. The only expressions of affection allowed are: kissing on the cheek, holding hands and hugging or ‘akbay’ (putting arms over the shoulder). I, Ardy Roberto, promise to take the lead in this purity pledge and protect you, Miriam Quiambao, and your testimony. So help us God! In Jesus' name,” read the pledge.


My POV:
There's nothing wrong in making a purity pledge with your loved one. Maybe what I dislike is the fact that they've shared the content of the pledge to people or making it public. For me, this should be sacred and only kept between the two of you. 

I don't know the reason why they make it public, and as I've said I don't have much against it. I just hope that their love will last a lifetime and just be more cautious on what to publicize. 

What about you, sisses? What are your POVs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: