Katalyst Team Building

For the first time, I find time to join one of our team building, sorry but I can't remember the exact date. It was a breakfast after shift. My supervisor arranged it because we won some prize at the office. 


We just ate and do some chit-chats, and they enjoyed singing since we dine at a place where has a videoke. I love the food we ordered. 

Yun nga lang compared sa mga team buildings before na umattend ako, walang inuman which is a good thing for me, kasi I don't drink na, and I feel tired and sleepy after our sumptuous meal. Nakakalungkot lang kasi pag-uwi ako na lang mag-isa. Halos lahat kasi sila southbound, ako lang ang pa-north, and since yung place eh hindi accessible ng public transpo, I have no choice but to take a cab.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: