Freddie Aguilar and His 16-year old Girlfriend

I know you were blown by the news when Freddie Aguilar, Philippines' renowned folk singer confirm that he has a 16-year old girlfriend. Well, here's the latest from them... As I read it from Female Network, they'll be soon tying a knot! What the h*ck??! 

photo credit: Pep.ph
What made me laugh is the fact that they'll exchange vows today, Nov 22nd, through Islamic rites?

Wanna know why the immediate change of religion? First, allow me to explain that according to the Muslim's Family Code (Presidential Decree 1083, any Muslim male at least fifteen years of age and any Muslim female of the age of puberty or upwards and not suffering from any impediment under the provisions of this Code may contract marriage. A female is presumed to have attained puberty upon reaching the age of fifteen.

Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Muslims. Maybe I am just p*ssed to the fact that Aguilar is just using the religion for his personal convenience. Well, Mangudadatu is correct, it's Aguilar's accountability to God. So, maybe... I'll just send my best wishes and may God bless them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: