BC Bloggers Secret

This is a super over-due post. I received an email way back on May this year and I don't know why I haven't replied or did something. This is in regards to my application to be part of BC Bloggers community.

photo credit: flickr.com
What is BC Bloggers Secret?
According to Paula of MommyDiary.net, BC Bloggers started as a link exchange program and they have been doing this for 3 years now. 

Today, BC Bloggers' community is evolving. They have various activities that would interest bloggers worldwide.

What's in it for me?
It helps new bloggers, like me, to be put on the map. They offers weekly memes and bloghop. You can connect with like minded bloggers and find friends along the way. In short, it can make my blogging journey fun and enjoyable. 

To join and to get more information, visit MommyDiary.net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: