My Taxi Fare

I just can't move on.

I spent 2 hours just to get to the office last night, and I don't have any idea what happened. They said there was a heavy rain fall that afternoon which causes the floods all over Metro Manila. Argh!



And the effect? I spent P264 for my taxi fare. In fairness to the taxi driver, he really find ways just to get me to the office, although there are some intances on our way that he because impatient because the vehicles are not moving. 

"Kung sya nauubusan na ng pasensya, eh ano pa kaya ako?" 

I tried to understand him. Because I know he has his own reasons to get mad, but the worse part, when I got the office, I learned that there's no taxi reimbursement for that day!

"Sayang... Wrong move!"

Lesson learned:
Wait for your supervisor's signal if there's a taxi fare reimbursement before riding a cab. Nakakapanghinayang kasi. It's like yung halos 1/4 ng sahod mo that day eh napunta sa lang sa pang-taxi...

6 comments:

Christine Simpao said...

I guess when it rains, it really pours huh?

Sorry to hear about what happened, sis. At least you got safely to the office and you didn't encounter one of those horror story cab drivers.

xoxo,

Christine
http://kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com/

Belated Bloomer said...

Yikes. Ang mahal. :O

Abi
aka The Belated Bloomer

Jocris Mangubat said...

Indeed,, grabeh talaga ang mahal ng taxi fare sis.. mostly if it is raining,. hayss naku.. nakakapanghinayang yan ng bongga ..

Mira Delos Reyes said...

In all fairness nga, though bwisit talaga yung driver sa traffic, he makes sure na makarating ako sa office, and hindi nagpadagdag. :)

Mira Delos Reyes said...

sinabi mo pa, sis. parang nagbyahe ako from Bulacan, knowing na metro manila din pinaggalingan ko. :(

Mira Delos Reyes said...

And nakakalungkot lang pagdating ko sa office kasi hindi sya nare-imburse :( pero keri lang, at least nakarating ako ng safe.

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: