My New Bag: Sophie Paris' Bag Picardie

I ordered a new bag through an officemate from Sophie Paris called Bag Picardie: 


Description (from sophieparis4u.com):
A popular trendy design that suitable for your daily busy lifestyle. Comprising of 1 main zip closure, 2 front zip closures, 1 inner zip and mobile phone pocket inside.

Size: 35 x 12 x 27.5cm

Price: Php 1,090.00
What I like about this bag is...
1. The bag is simple yet looks nice,
2. It has enough space for my essentials, including my big planner from Starbucks,
3. It's black so it perfectly match most of my clothes, 
5. The price is affordable, and
6. The bag for sure lasts for a long time (depends on how you'll use it). My sister bought a bag from Sophie Paris maybe around 5 years ago. The color of her bag doesn't fade and the it's skin didn't peel-off. I remember the time a bought a bag from a known store for bags, after maybe a year or 2, the bag's skin peels and it costs me around Php 3,000 (and take note, naka-sale pa 'yun!). 

Anyway, I'll try to post some pictures kapag gamit ko na 'yung bag, and maybe sa Monday na 'yun. Kasi ang OOTD namin is corporate attire. So malamang magamit ko si Picardie. ;)

4 comments:

Jocris Mangubat said...

yeah,,sophie bag, really last for a long time.. hihihi

Nathalie said...

Sophie bags do look classy; it's good to know they're durable too since they're a bit pricey too. :)

Mira Delos Reyes said...

siguro depende rin sa paggamit, sis :p

Mira Delos Reyes said...

maybe the reason they're bit pricey is because you can have and use the product without paying it immediately. my officemate offers us to pay for it in a month.

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: