Glee Ends After 6 Seasons

screencap via Youtube
I was a fan of Glee, a tv musical-comedy, during their first season. I like the part where they sing to express how they feel. I even downloaded all the songs they sang during that season. 

So learning that Glee will end on it's 6th season, as Ryan Murphy announced, (creator of Glee) felt sad. 

He said during his speech at an FX Network event, that he has to rethink his plans for the series finale. 

He revealed that he originally intended the final season to revolve around the love story of Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry, who are played by Cory and his real-life girlfriend Lea Michele.

"I always knew that, I always knew how it would end. I knew what the last shot was, he was in it. I knew what the last line was, she said it to him," Ryan said.

Unfortunately, the unexpected death of Glee star Cory Monteith in July due to alcohol and heroin overdose has a big impact in the show. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: