BioFitea, a Review

I was constipated last week. I don't know what happened since I am drinking water more than the daily requirement. I felt na napu-poops na ako, but when I sat down nothing comes out. 

So, Sky, my cousin, asked me to try BioFitea. I got scared at first since I don't want to feel that I am always about to go to the bathroom to flush it all away, but I've decided to give it try. Good think this happened during my rest day. 


BioFitea is made from first-class Senna herb carefully processed to comply with the meticulous international standards of herbal tea preparation. No chemical Solution added. 

Indication:
BioFitea Herbal Dietary Tea reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body. It also helps ease up digestion and constipation. Regular consumption promotes not only slimmer and sexy figure but also a healthy digestive system. 

Formulation:
Each Teabag contains:
Senna Leaves 75%
Senna Pods 25%

Directions for Use:
Place one (1) teabag of BioFitea Herbal Dietary Tea in a cup of hot water. Let it steep for 10 to 15 mins. Add sugar or lemon to taste. Do not boil directly into teapot. For best results, drink BioFitea Herbal Dietary Tea before bedtime. 


The Verdict:

I give this product 5/5.

Effective sya when it comes of flushing it all out. Yung nga lang once nag-take effect na sya, which is about 4-6 hours after drinking a cup, almost 3 times ako nagpabalik-balik sa restroom. 

So it is really advisable to take it during your day-off and before bed time. 

By the way, I added sugar on my tea and let the teabag steep for about 15 mins, hindi ko kasi namalayan, kaya ang ending medyo mapait sya. Pero keri lang naman ang pait, hindi naman sya kasing pait ng ampalaya!

I would recommend this product for those people na constipated like me to take one during your day-off, kasi nga medyo hassle naman kung sa office ka pa maabutan, so the next visit to the restroom you will say, "Success!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: