Angel Locsin and Phil Younghunsband's Break-up

While browsing my daily reads, I came across a news that shocked me. 

photo credits: abs-cbnneews.com

And this is the break-up of Angel Locsin and Phil Younghusband. I got sad because I thought they were really in-love and get married someday. 

According to the article from abs-cbnnews.com, there was no third-party involved and the decision to splitville is mutual. I've also read that there was a text message from Angel saying that she doesn't want to elaborate the reason, and she expects our understanding about this. 

---
You don't have to worry, Angel. I am sad and really want to know what happened but I respect your decision not to talk about it. It's your right and the best thing for you to do right now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: