New Shift Started Last Night

Yes, moms! I have a new shift. I will now report to work from 10:30pm to 7:30am. I really don't know the reason our account added working hours from our original schedule which is 9pm to 6am, but I am really happy they did!

photo by crashdown.com
Nakakainis lang dahil na-late ako last night, on my first day on my new shift and coming from our looong weekend. For whatever reason kasi, laging may stop-over sa lrt and ang bagal ng takbo ng train.

Good thing ngayong pag-uwi ko, wala ng crowd managament ang lrt; hindi ko alam kung may araw lang nila pinatutupad 'to or dahil medyo na-late na din ako pag-uwi. 

Anyway, I love this schedule. Parang kahit 4 to 6 hours lang ang tulog, hindi ako inaantok sa office. And I have more time to check my kids assignment. Compared nun 9 pm ang start ng shift ko; feeling ko laging kulang tulog ko kahit ma-oversleep na ako and I don't have time to check my kids' assignment. 

Medyo nagiging pabor 'tong new account na 'to sakin; hindi ko alam kung swerte, nagkataon, or I really deserve it. Well, for whatever reason He has, "Thank you!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: