Happy Labor Day, US!

Hello, mommies! Long time-no post. I've been very busy and wasn't able to find time write, but now, I'll try to keep you updated. 

Today, Americans celebrates Labor day, and since I am working with an American bank, I have the privilege of looong weekend! Yahooo!

You might ask kung bakit sobrang saya ko?? Well, this is the first time I'll enjoy the US holiday. Aside from the fact na split ang rest day ko sa previous account ko, yung supervisor ko mahilig mag-organize ng out-of-town na kailangang sumama. Yes! You've read it right...compulsory. Kasi pag-hindi ka sumama, bad-shot ka na sa kanya. And you'll have a VERY hard time to go on-leave, dahil for sure, hindi nya makakalimutan yung ginawa nyang hindi mo pagsama sa lakad with her, and you should be sorry. 

Morbid no? Well, past is past. I am more happy now. So I don't care anymore. 

Anyway, I just dropped by to say, "Happy Labor Day, US!" and "Enjoy your looong weekend C1B peeps!"


photo by: thinkprogress.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: