Derek Ramsay and Christine Reyes on a Relationship

A week ago, the 2 stars have become more open about their relationship shortly after their admission. 

Eto na nga, nag-post na ng pic si Derek to confirm his relationship with Christine Reyes. 

There was a denial from Christine when she was asked about her relationship with Derek earlier this year. Maybe because kaka-announce lang ng break-up nila ni Rayver Cruz. 

Of course, I am not bitter. I hope their happiness. I just don't like Christine lang... This is in regards sa issue nya with her sister, Ara Mina. Grabe naman kasi syang makapagsalita, after, ate nya yun, older sister kumbaga. If she's really mad, I think Ara has the right to be respected. 

Anyhoo, sa dami ng naging boyfriend ni Christine na halos lahat eh may ingay, I really hope for her happiness. Everyone deserves it. So I won't take that away from her by posting negative comments about her new endeavor  I just want to say "Good luck" and "God bless!"


photo by Derek Ramsay's Instagram account

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: