Regine Velasquez Responds to Instagram Basher

PEP.ph has reported that the Songbird recently responded to a fan who told Ogie via Instagram to not bring his wife along with him to TV5 lest her fan base decrease.

Photo courtesy of PEP.ph

Photo courtesy of PEP.ph

Photo courtesy of PEP.ph

“Sino ba kasi ang nagsabi na lilipat ako ha may alam ka ba na hindi ko alam?” she replied. “Malaki po ang pasasalamat ko sa inyong lahat sa patuloy ninyong pag suporta sa akin, but as you can see I don't appreciate being told what to do or being patronized (Who said that I’m transferring stations? Do you know something I don’t? I’m very grateful to all of you for your continued support, but as you can see, I don’t appreciate being told what to do or being patronized.).”

“At higit sa lahat matutuwa ba ako na iniinsulto nyo ang asawa ko?? Kung ikaw ako matutuwa ka ba (And above all, should I be happy that you’re insulting my husband? If you were in my place, would you take it lightly?)?” she continued.

She later apologized for her emotional rant through a message she posted the following day.“Pasensya na po kayo sa madamdamin kong las [sic] post (I apologize for my emotional post),” she wrote. “I don't understand why some of you would alway blame my husband for anything and everything.”


I like Regine V, and I am one of her super-loyal fan (kahit nag-aaway na kami ni Mama because she's claiming that Pops F is the real concert-queen)! Honestly, I would also react the same way as Regine did. Most especially, when someone make an awful comment to Dadz, my hubby. However, I am just simple person, I mean I am not a celebrity with not too much fame. She should've been more careful in choosing words to confront anyone because many people look after her. It might also have an impact to her most especially now that she's a mom...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: