Kim Chui Snobbed A Fan

According to a report on ABS-CBNNews.com, a certain Urmyne Imbong had written a post on Facebook detailing how the actress had allegedly snubbed a little girl who has asked for a photo with her.

source
“Just saw Kim Chiu at SnR Fort Bonifacio and was so disappointed after noticing that she’s not that sort of a 'Cebuana' I thought of her after all. She barely could put a smile on her face whenever someone ask [sic] for a picture. What’s most shocking was, she didn’t even accommodate a little girl’s request to have a picture with her on the flimsy excuse that the little girl already had one earlier. Wouldn’t blame Gerald Anderson for choosing Maja over her. I certainly would do the same,” the post read.

Kim sent her reply through a three-part message addressed to Twitter user monserat_9, who brought the post to her attention.

“Thanks for the info, I don’t like kasi 'yung feeling na pinipilit nila 'yung bata na magpa-picture sa akin even if the kid doesn’t really want,” she wrote. “Tinutulak-tulak niya na 'yung bata palapit sakin, 'yung bata naman AYAW.. so sana si mommy nalang nagpa-pic sakin (I don’t like the feeling that they’re forcing the child to have a picture taken with me even if the kid doesn’t really want to. She was pushing the child toward me, when the child didn’t want to... The mother should have asked for a picture with me instead.).”

“At least 'yun ok pa, di na nahirapan 'yung bata. Di na niya tinulak-tulak. So what I did, di ko na pinansin si mommy. Kawawa 'yung bata e (At least that would be okay, and the child wouldn’t have suffered. She shouldn’t have pushed the child. So I just didn’t pay attention to the mommy. I felt bad for the poor kid),” she added.

I know that Kim is a celebrity, however, we don't have the right to judge her most especially if we don't have any idea what really happen, and we're not part of the story. I feel sorry for the girl who posted her not-so-good comment about Kim. I don't personally know Kim nor like her too much, it's just I think the attack is below the belt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: