Glee Star Cory Monteith Passed Away

The Glee star was found dead in his hotel room on July 13.


We were celebrating Jaja's birthday when I learned that my favorite Glee star passed away. My reaction is sooo unusual and my cousin-in-law blurted "Close kayo?" (Did you know each other?)

It's not that we're close or friends, it's just I cant believe that at his young age and at the peek of his career, he died. 

I searched for the reason why he passed away and here's what I fount out:

Reuters.com reports that the cause of his death is still unclear, but an autopsy is set to be performed on July 15. There was no foul play suspected as evidence indicates that he was alone when he died.

Cory has struggled with substance abuse in the past, and he had undergone treatment for substance addiction last April at a rehabilitation facility. Vancouver Police Department Acting Chief Doug LePard, however, refused to discuss the possibility of the actor dying due to a drug overdose.

I can't imagine that he's suffering from addiction, but bless his soul and he may rest in peace. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: