Rosels' Mom Diary on Leibster Blog Award

Angela, author of Time with A & N, nominated me for the Leibster Blog award. This is kind of like a chain letter, a blogger to blogger award. You have to nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 readers, "liebster" is dearest in German, and that no one knew the origins.

To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:

  • Link back to the blog that nominated you,
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers, 
  • Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator, 
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself, 
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
  • Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them. 

Here are the blogs I nominate:
  1. My Enthusiasms 
  2. As My Hair Grows...
  3. A Life's Journey with our Furry Little Boys
  4. Incoherent. Inconsistent.
  5. Kiamoy Thoughts
  6. Chicken Nuggets and Cookie Butts
  7. Not Your Ordinary Psychic Mom
  8. Mama Extraordinaire
Answers to the questions my nominee have for me:

1. What's your dream career? I wanted to be a teacher.
2. If money wasn't an issue how many kids would you have? I wanted to have 5 kids. 
3. What's your favorite vacation? Going to the beach for a week with my family. 
4. If you could go visit anywhere where would you go? I want to go in Europe and visit the Pope.
5. Where did you meet your significant other? We met in school, we were classmates back in college. 
6.  How long did you date before you were married? We have been dating for 4 years before we decide to tie the knot. 
7. How long have you known your longest friend? Since birth, and she's one of my best friends. 
8. When was your last date night with your husband? I can't remember the exact date, but I can say that it's around a month or two ago. We watched a movie. 
9. Where do you live? Manila, Philippines
10. If you could only eat three things what would they be? Sinigang na baboy, Kare-kare, and Paksiw na Pata. ;)
11. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging since March of this year, 2013. So now, it's around 3 months. 

Random Facts About Me:

1. I became a mom at 20, a few months after I graduated from college. 
2. I am a certified Mean Girl. 
3. I love to dance. 
4. I can't sleep without a mosquito net on my feet. 
5. I love watching/reading tragic love stories. 
6. I love to shop. 
7. My daughters' second name is Rosel. 
8. I love writing using a pen and paper so I can't allow myself not to have a planner every year. 
9. I am trying to become a frugal mom. 
10. I am snob. 
11. I want to have our own home and a stay at home mom, however, our status rightnow won't allow it. 

Now, here are my questions for my nominees

1. What quality do you like most about yourself?
2. What is your biggest challenge today?
3. What is the one feature you’d change about yourself?
4. What is your definition of success? 
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
6. What makes you very angry?
7. What makes you sad? 
8. What do you think can be done to improve your smile? 
9. What are your goals and dreams?
10. Who is your mentor? 
11. Lastly, what does love mean to you?

I would like to thank Angela for the nomination, and to my nominees, I can't wait to read your replies!

4 comments:

Melissa Perry Moraja said...

You are so sweet nominating me, but I actually have just a little over 200 followers. I just added code to my blog to show my bloglovin follower count. I hope I'm able to get thousands someday! Thanks so much and wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Melissa
http://www.notyourordinarypsychicmom.com
http://www.melissaproductions.com

Mira Delos Reyes said...

Oh I am sorry... but, yes, I hope you'll have your thousand follower anytime soon!

blackandpink said...

thank you for nominating me sis! I'll accept the nomination later pagka tulog ng babies ko..:)

blackandpink said...

http://hairandicollides.blogspot.com/2013/06/nominatedand-so-i-nominate.html#links

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: