Old School Blogging A-Z

Jocris, author of "Single, Yet Happy", tagged me in her post, "An Old School Blogging A-Z". 

I don't know the rules, if there's any, but I find the questions enjoyable to answer. So, here's my Alphabet Meme:

A. Attached or Single?
Attached and happily married for 4 years. 

B. Best friend?
I call her Ate Annie, she's 2-year older to me. She knows everything, as in everything, about me. Even the things you wouldn't want to know. 

C. Cake or pie?
I like cake more than a pie. I like the sweet and smooth texture of a cake. I am not into bread-type kind of food. 

D. Day of choice?
I liked Monday before because Dad and I have the same restday. However, I can't think anything for my favorite day, maybe Saturday. Because kids don't need to go to school and I have more time for my me-time. 

E. Essential Item? 
I can't leave the house without my wallet. 

F. Favorite Color?
I have three; Hot pink, black, and red. 

G. Gummy bear or worms?
Gummy bears, maybe? I am not into gums eh.

H. Hometown
Manila, Philippines

I. Favorite Indulgence?
Reading and shopping. 

J. January or July?
January; first month of the year. A brand new start...a new beginning. 

K. Kids?
I have three daughters. 

L. Life isn’t complete without...
My husband, kids, and my mom. They are my life, and I can't imagine myself living without them. 

M. Marriage date?
September 14, 2008

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
two (2) siblings; 1 brother and 1 sister

O. Oranges or Apples?
I prefer apple. Remember, one apple a day keeps the doctor away. 

P. Phobias?
Small space/room. It's called Claustrophobia.

Q. Quotes?
"Don't panic. Everything will be ok in God's time."

R. Reasons to smile?
My youngest's milestone, kids' achievement in school, and staying-at-home with hubby, kids, and mom. 

S. Season of choice?
Rainy Season. I love Summer but I really can't stand the heat. 

T. Tag 5 People
Ann Pipa of Momto8Blog
Cess of My Enthusiasms

U. Unknown fact about me?
I can't sleep without a mosquito net on my feet.

V. Vegetable?
Kalabasa (Squash)

W. Worst habit?
Surfing the net the whole night!

X. Xray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound; I can't explain the feeling when we need to have it to know my baby's gender.

Y. Your favorite food?
Kare-kare, Sinagang na Baboy, Paksiw na Pata; Filipino Dishes.

Z. Zodiac sign? 
Scorpio

Whew! It's a long list but fun to answer. 

For those people, I've tagged, 'hope to hear from y'all. Have a great weekend. 

5 comments:

GrowingUpMadison said...

Oh this sounds like a lot of fun and you shared quite a bit about yourself that we didn't know. :)

Mira Delos Reyes said...

Actually, I really had so much fun answering.Thanks for dropping by.

dew@momsterteacher said...

Hi Mira! Thanks for stopping over momsterteacher.com.
Through your blog I hope to meet your network of mommy bloggers din :)

God bless our families!

Mira Delos Reyes said...

Thank you for dropping by, Dew. :)

Chai Chen said...

Thanks for tagging me dear! Ohh I wish to have time to post more haha. Will try this :)

★♡ New Beauty Post (^_^) ♡★
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Mascara Topcoat
My review on this new beauty product from Anastasia Beverly Hills

Other Recent Posts ...
What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
| Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: