My Best Starts With Dad on Facebook Entry

Hello, Mommies! I have joined the Best Starts with Dads' Promo on Facebook. This is where you capture and share photos of your child's best starts with Dad and you could win a Macbook Air, IPhone5, or an IPad Mini. 

Here's my entry:


'Hope you can find time to vote for us so we can take home one of the prizes. My daughter really wants to have an Ipad mini, however, we can't afford to have one. And, if we win, this would be a great gift to her for being a very responsible "ate" (elder sister). 

To vote, you may click here.

Thank you in advance!!! And, I sincerely appreciate your time and effort. 

2 comments:

robin lorraine williamson said...

Hi mira thanks for signing up for my blog. I'm now following you on google+ and I voted for you in the contest hope this helps. Can't wait to read more of your blog. thanks lorraine at lorrainesresources.blogspot.com

Mira Delos Reyes said...

Thank you, Robin. I really, really appreciate your vote!

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: