Google+ Friend "Support For Those Who Have Been Abused"

I have never been bullied, as a matter of fact, I was once called "Mean Girl" (certified) by my friends. I want to be clear that I am not proud of it, and I am sorry to those people who suffer because of this act. 

I was surprised that Support For Those Who Have Been Abused followed me via Google+. They are a christian support group for victims of abuse and bullying. 

Anyone who has been abused or is being abused can seek help, healing and share their stories on their site, and be encouraged, or encourage others. If you need someone to listen to you, they are here for you. You can share publicly or privately.

For more information, you may visit their FB page here and add them via Google+

2 comments:

Support For Those Who Have Been Abused Or Bullied said...

Thank you for recommending my page. I will do what I can to help others. I will pray for those people and I hope that they can be encouraged by me sharing what I went through and the things I struggled with and the victories God has given me through the abuse and bullying I went through. I also pray for people who message me publicly or privately.

God Bless you,
Rodney Calmes

Mira Delos Reyes said...

I appreciate hearing from you, Rodney. I support your cause. Lemme know anything I can do to help.

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: