My Favorite Summer Experience

I was a wife of an OFW (Overseas Fiilipino Worker)for 5 years. It means that I haven't got the chance to go out-of-town with kids, aside from the fact that I can't get a long vacation at work. 

So far, my favorite summer experience was when we went to Coolwave in Bulacan. We went there with my brother, my mom, of course, and with Himor family:


We definitely had so much fun.  Because when we usually go to a summer outing, Nanay Melda, always want to go home at around 2pm.  However, this time, we stayed until 5pm. Hassle nga lang yung pwesto namin since malapit kami sa sirena ng wave so may mga gulat moment, but everything went well. 

In line with this, Nuffnang Philippines is giving away GC’s worth PHP 2,500 from Native Shoes! 


For more information, you may visit them here

Winners will be announced on June 24, 2013 (2:00 PM).
Good luck!


Xoxo, 
Mira

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: