I Am Bothered


I will not go into details as of now, basta I am bothered on what will happen... I don't know what to do and I can't even tell it to my hubby because I don't want him to be bothered as well. I'll just cross the bridge when I get there. 

I want to clear my mind today and remove baggages. I'll be positive and I know everything happens for a reason, and God will not allow bad things to happen that I don't deserve. I trust him. I am hoping that he gives me strength and wisdom to surpass whatever bad things that will come my way. 

I've told this to one of my friends at work...and, she doesn't comment at all since she doesn't know what to say. This is why I am lost. 

Don't worry, I'll keep you posted once every thing turned well...or not. I just don't want to elaborate as of now...


Xoxo,
Mira

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your footprints below: